ASTRA-FRTU model SYNC2111: can be used as Substation Control System (SCS) with powerful FRTU functions, for automation system, such as monitoring of all the related status information, measuring of most of electric values V, I, Power, PF, Energy, THD of voltage and current up to 50 order etc., and controlling of Switchgear and relay, locally and remotely through the widely used communication links and support DNP3 protocol with secure-authentication for Substation Control System
- Enabled with Smart Grid protocols IEC60870-101/104, DNP3.0, Modbus, and IEC61850.
- 128 samples per cycle true RMS-measurements.
- IEEE1159 Power Quality Analysis monitoring and reports.
- Current Fault monitoring and capture up to 100A.
- Up to 5000 data point support.
- Last 10000 event storage.
- Multi master communication capability.
- Automatic startup and initialization following power restoration
- Transparent/tunneling support for remote configuration and disturbance collection.
- 16 x Digital Input , 16x Digital Output.
- li>Time synchronization using IEC60870/DNP3/SNTP. li>Enclosure Protection IP54.